I might want to check out the potential for U.S. understudies to concentrate on abroad in Cyprus and talk about the pertinence of understudies and Study Abroad Advisors investigating Cyprus as an applicable and significant concentrate abroad objective.
As a matter of first importance, how about we check out those apparent deterrents to concentrate on abroad in Cyprus.
1. Scarcely any Americans know much with regards to Cyprus.
– what of it? How about we learn!
– most that truly do be aware of Cyprus, love it
– Cyprus is an advanced, flourishing EU (European Union) country and ought to be known by Americans
2. Since the principal language in Cyprus is Greek, ielts 課程 numerous American understudies and Study Abroad Advisors may inaccurately expect that except if understudies are familiar with Modern Greek language, they would not have the option to learn at a Cypriot foundation of advanced education.
– indeed, the authority language of Cyprus is Greek, however a large portion of the populace is multi-lingual and English is ordinarily communicated in as a subsequent language
– the University of Nicosia involves English as the authority language (expect in the School of Education) of guidance and organization
– non-Greek talking understudies can without much of a stretch explore the college, the local area and travel all through Cyprus in English as it were
3. There are not many schools and colleges in Cyprus
– until 2008, there was just one (1) college in Cyprus
– in 2008, four private schools where granted college level status by the Ministry of Education
– The University of Nicosia was set up more than 25 years prior on the U.S. advanced education construction and capacities scholastically and authoritatively corresponding to most U.S. colleges.
4. Cypriot organizations have not elevated themselves to the American concentrate abroad market.
– until 2004 when the University of Nicosia (previously Intercollege) created Global Learning Semesters as an association to fill in as the worldwide advertising and U.S. understudy support for Intercollege, there was next to no advancement of Cypriot advanced education to the U.S. understudy market